Want to try some amazing organic wine for the first time and buy a bottle for a penny? Click here! And, what would you say to drinking a delicious, no-morning hangover, no sugar, no carb, gluten-free and lower-alcohol wine that can be delivered to your door? Can’t be healthy AND taste delicious, AND give you that nice little wine buzz, you say? Well, K and P, our dear friends who are wine connoisseurs, decided to give this company a try for the health benefits and turned us on to them! An organic wine that we LOVE!! This organic wine is so much healthier, and quite honestly ROCKS! Read on!
Their claim to fame: “The Only Health-Focused Organic Wine Club in the World!” I had seen Dry Farm Wines advertised for the past year but hadn’t gotten around to trying them out. We have tried several other organic wines from California and other countries (which I’ve written about in a previous post), which were pretty good. Based out of Napa Valley, Dry Farm Wines work with vintners from all over the world to bring handpicked organic wines to your home.
About Dry Farm Wines
According to their spokespeople, “Dry Farm Wines curates only the highest quality natural wines from small, organic family farms that meet our strict standard of health. Unlike today’s commercialized and processed wines, this is real wine. Nothing added, nothing removed. Lab-tested, pure, artisanal, and deliciously clean!”
As most of us know alcohol can be toxic along with the additives that can impact our health quite negatively. By lowering the alcohol and removing the additives (many which offer a longer shelf life), a healthier, tastier wine can be produced. Many people develop allergies such as headaches, especially to red wine. Dry Farm red wines will not affect one that way.
Check out this impressive list of why their organic wines are healthier!
- Natural, organic or bio-dynamic viticulture/farming
- Dry farming, no use of irrigation
- Old growth vines, generally 35-100 years
- Hand harvested fruit from low yields
- Minimal intervention in the vinification and aging
- Wild native yeast in fermentation
- No commercial yeast for flavor alteration
No or minimal filtering/fining
- No or minimal use of new oak
- No or minimal addition of SO2 (sulfites)
- No chaptalization (adding sugar to the grape must in fermentation)
- No chemical additives for aroma, color, flavor or texture enhancement
- Lower caloric intake due to no sugar
- No morning brain fog
- Noticeable improvement in sleep quality
- Less dehydration upon waking in the morning
- Lower alcohol pure wines pair better with food and “taste more soulful”
- Lower alcohol content produces a more vibrant “energized cleaner buzz”
Yikes, More Reasons to Drink Organic Wines!
- Monsanto’s Round-Up is the most common herbicide used in U.S. Vineyards today
- There are 76 chemical additives approved in the US by the TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau) and FDA (U.S. Food Drug Administration) that are used in making wine, including copper and ammonia?
- That sugar in wine can be as high as 300 grams per liter!
So How to Order?
If you click and order from this link: www.dryfarmwines.com/christy, Dry Farm Wines has offered to include an extra bottle for a penny with your first order! Thank you, Dry Farm Wines!
To place a one-time purchase to try, sign up for the “every other month” subscription and you’ll have 60 days to enjoy the wines. You can sign up for 6 or 12 bottles generally. If you decide to cancel your membership after that first shipment, they are totally fine with that. 100% happiness-guaranteed they tout!
You can also sign up for monthly deliveries. Their wines take approximately 2 business days to process and we received our first order in about a week. One must be 21 years of age and home to sign for the deliveries. Since we are in and out a lot, we have them shipped to our nearest UPS store and have 1 week to sign and pick up.
They also periodically send you emails on special offers! We just ordered a case of a limited selection of rosés!
What Do the Wines Cost?
If you order 6 bottles the cost is roughly $159 that includes FREE shipping. This comes to about $20 per bottle and the shipping. If you order 12 bottles the cost is $299 or roughly $20 per bottle and FREE shipping. The boxes aren’t light 🙂
How Long Do They Last?
Due to their natural states and with no sulfites used in extending shelf life, organic wines are usually good for 1-2 days after opening. We don’t usually find that a problem 🙂
I love that Dry Farm Wines strives to find wine that is clean and has beautiful textures while not adding toxic loads to the body.
I also love their philosophy in living well: “From our heart with love and gratefulness, we wish you HEALTH, PROSPERITY & JOY in your journey.”
Since drinking these wines, we truly feel healthier, more energized and light upon waking each morning after having enjoyed these tremendously delicious organic wines. We’ve enjoyed both the reds and whites. There hasn’t been a one we haven’t enjoyed. What’s not to like, I ask? Give them a try, I think you might be delightfully surprised! Check out their website for more questions that you might have about organic wines and their company!
Here’s Drinking to Our Health!
Dry Farm Wines
Read some awesome testimonials! Click here.
If you “Like” this post, I’d be thrilled if you’d share it.